18+ 3/3/3
MATURE RPG

May, 2010... Fantasy became reality. Worlds overlay for the briefest moment. Outworlders became stranded on earth as more than half the human populace vanished. Our World, our universe, was transformed.

Fiction is now reality. Humans and those now bound to this world will either learn to coexist, or battle for supremecy.
Zeph

PROFILE UPDATE

There is now a place on your profile to add your relationships - so if you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, parents etc that are being played, you can note that in the Relationships location :)

• Like 2

Is there a way to make this so you can put like your relationship as in boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife, significant other in that field and relationships aside from those in another one that doesn't show up in our mini-profile attached to posts? The reason I ask is that it makes it really long and unwieldy to read, and that's why I decided not to use that field and put that information in my plot thread for the time being.

Missed that it was in the post profile. I will see what I can do :)

But on phone in bed so it will have to wait until tomorrow; )

No rush. <3 I should've mentioned it awhile ago. It just skipped my mind cause of chaotic stuff here. :)

Oh, you are going to have to help me find a boyfriend so I can use that new profile addition--assuming some psychopathic serial killer doesn't get to me first.  

• Like 1

lol @Mana!

Hey now, be nice!    Mana could always be Saranna's girlfriend!     ;)  :P

oh - fixed this btw - there is one for Relationships and one more for affiliations/relationships where you can type more and its not on the post profile :)

I feel like I am being stalked.  I am not sure if that should scare me to death or if in fact I am enjoying the attention. The frightening thing is I have to be pretty lonely to enjoy a psychopathic serial killer's attention.  

What better partner to have in life to be on your side!!    lol

I really, really never thought of it that way, from that angle.  And I really like it.  It is sort of a Bobby McFerrin "Be Happy" kind of idea.  

Mana has never (not since high school) felt in a position to feel confident.  She can imagine walking down the streets of NYC with a serial killer at her side.  It is the kind of image that makes her feel tingly.  

I can't wait to see the next installment of "The World Erupted".  And Mana will be formulating a plan--not that any plan she has formulated in the last 10 years has work.   Still, the gears in her brain a grinding (not sure if that is good or not).  

This must be just the kind of situation Zeph had in mind when she tinkered with the profile additions.  

• Like 1

LISTED AT

• RPG-D

• tumblr_inline_n7nmp6HjIl1rfoxx3.png
  • Our Affiliates

affiliatebannermain.gifBTM_aff.jpgThe Lost Nation 

pernaff.png2i7yB.jpgRoleplay Evolution

Sufficient Unto the Daybutton.png BOJUim.png

4jx0bQV.gif Resolution

ABOUT US

MODERN FANTASY COLLABORATIVE WRITING RP CATERING TO OLDER PLAYERS (25+) WITH A SLOWER, MORE RELAXED PACE. IN 2010, THE WORLD DRASTICALLY & PERMANENTLY CHANGED BY WHAT BECAME KNOWN AS THE MULTIVERSE RESONANCE EVENT. IN A SINGLE BREATH, OUR WORLD CROSSED WITH AN UNKNOWN NUMBER OF ALTERNATE UNIVERSES, BLEEDING INTO EACH OTHER. EARTH WAS SUDDENLY A REALM OF MAGIC AND MONSTERS. THE STORY IS CENTERED IN NEW YORK CITY BUT EXTENDS ACROSS THE WORLD. IT BLENDS A VARIETY OF GENRES; A MOSAIC OF OVERLAPPING REALMS INCLUDING ELVES, LYCANTHROPES, ALTERED HUMANS AND,OF COURSE, MAGIC.  

Our Button Code

gallery_1151_21_31428.gif