SITE NEWS
  • EXCITING NEW PLOTS COMING SOON, LOOK FOR UPCOMING POSTS IN THE PLOTTING AREA THAT WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR ALL ON THE SITE TO JOIN!!
  • Fun House at K.T.'s Exotic Outfits

Guest Kaylee Cheshire

Guest Kaylee Cheshire

"Mmmmm." A young woman with candy red hair stood staring out across the store from atop a small stool. Her electric lime eyes shone in the natural lighting that penetrated the large window front of her shop on the Sunset Strip. There were a few racks, but most of the store was made of strands for a specific article of clothing or accessory. Several mannequins show cased entire outfits custom made by the store's owner -- Kaylee Cheshire, the Ultimate Cosplayer! At least that's what she called herself anyway. If you were looking for a simple dress this was not the store to visit. If, however, you were looking for a store that not only caught peoples' eyes, but gave them something to really talk about you were in the right place.

The prices weren't as astronomical as it might sound, either. Her talent was unique and any 'competition' out there wasn't really that interested in humoring 'the public,' but scarcity alone didn't drive her prices. Her Sidhe Master wanted Kaylee to sell her wares and to see what sort of 'fun' might result from people getting their hands on abilities they ordinarily couldn't. Still, her merchandise wasn't cheap either. Expensive, but worth it -- that was the goal. Wasn't every day you got to shoot lightning out of your fingertips, right? How much were you willing to pay to do that? A lot that's how much. People spent more on less every day; Kaylee's shop would make all that money worth it.

Still, there really weren't any customers yet. That was the thing about being new on the block. Kaylee would have to build up clientele and then they'd spread the word. There were forms for advertisements she hadn't submitted yet too. Couldn't rely on the money they'd saved up already lasting forever; plus her Master wouldn't be terribly thrilled if Kaylee bled money.

The tail with a spade tip lazily swished behind her as she was lost in thought. One of her personal favorites she'd dubbed 'devilish panties.' People would sell their souls for some of the things sold in her shop. Kaylee was certain of it -- she'd heard reports of actual soul selling with actual demons! In fact, she wondered if some day a demon might not take a liking to her shop if they found out she was moving in on their turf? That was alright though. The shop wasn't without its charms.

Kaylee hopped off the stool and bound through the store until she ended up in one of three changing rooms. Unlike most stores these rooms were large. A whole other store, in fact. The extra space had been needed for people to try before they buy though -- to demonstrate she wasn't selling snake oil. The rest of the shop had a suppression field to keep her goods from being used -- except her personal articles, of course. Last thing she needed was someone trying on a cloak of fire-breathing only to set fire to all her stock, right? Right. So breathe fire in the changing room... they had magic to keep it from burning down.

Actually, while she stood in the changing room making sure nothing was out of place, these would probably make good 'holding areas' for some unsavory sorts. Not that she intended to take up jailing supernatural creatures or something. Just funny how things worked out some times. Given all the trouble in New York -- and Los Angeles wasn't untouched either -- maybe something like that would come in handy one day.

The bright eyed storekeep strode out of the changing room and slowly began making her way about the shop straightening things out or ensuring there wasn't any dust or dirt on the displays.

Kara was a lady with a problem.

She came down from the sky, having skimmed over the rooftops of the buildings for most of her trip - it wasn't far enough from her place to really need a climb up high, though she was capable of it. The Valkyrie didn't wear her armor, just a shirt (too short) and some jeans (they weren't intended to be like capris) as she flared her great white wings out and caught the air, braking to a stop before she landed on the sidewalk.

The problem - okay, one of many problems she had - was that she had a damned hard time finding clothes. It probably had something to do (or everything to do) with the fact that not only was she a bit over seven feet tall, but she had a huge pair of wings growing out of her back to deal with. So even when she did find clothes big enough, the wings usually meant some sort of ruin had to be inflicted on the garment for them to actually work. All of which had been okay - she had a closet full of things she'd had custom made back in New York...

Until that harpy attack had set her old apartment on fire, and she'd had to get a new one. Between the fire and the holes in the walls... Well the old place really wasn't salvageable at this point. It had taken a lot to calm the landlord down. She still felt kind of bad about that one, really. But what were you going to do about that? It wasn't NECESSARILY her fault that she tended to be drawn into combat with supernatural creatures.

Okay. Perhaps it was entirely her fault. But she hadn't ASKED to be a valkyrie, either.

She'd heard, though, that there was a tailor in town who made a lot of custom clothes for various reasons, some of it even magical. And that was worth looking into. Someone like that would probably have no issue whatsoever dealing with her height or her wings. So she'd asked around a bit, found the address of the place, and here she was. Hmm... She looked in the windows for a few seconds, curious, then she pulled the door open and ducked a bit. She had to turn herself a little, too, so the wings didn't catch the doorframe. The change Resonance had made to her could be convenient... also very much the other thing.

Considering she could see clean over all the racks, it wasn't hard to spot the only other person in the shop. [kara]Excuse me - do you work here? I'm... Looking for some clothes. Most of the regular shops, well... you can probably guess the problem.[/kara] She'd lost most of her Swedish accent living in the US so long, but it still colored her words, and there was a definite shy note that was perhaps a little out of place with the oversized warrior woman. But then, she was a very different person inside and outside a fight...

Guest Kaylee Cheshire

Kaylee was merrily bopping about the store in no great hurry when the door opened. She turned her head to look over at her should with rounded lips and wide, electrifying eyes. The proprietor of the establishment was wearing fitting, black leather pants and a leather bolero; the pair left a a nice bit of midsection exposed. Not the 'proper' dress for retail, right? Well the entire shop wasn't 'proper' so what did it matter what she wore? Long as she wasn't cover in mud or something.

With the customer's cute and mildly unsteady declaration, Kaylee turned about and strode out slowly to meet her with open arms. "Welcome to K.T.'s Exotic Outfits," she cried followed by a toothy grin. "I'm Kaylee. We have all kinds of clothes here." Which was obvious, but Kara was looking for particular clothing options, which Kaylee wanted to reassure could be met right off the bat. "What I don't have in stock won't take long to make, so if you find something you like we can put in a custom order. Don't worry," the briefest pause for a radiant smile, "custom orders don't take long. I could have it done by the end of the day even. But before we get into all that, maybe we should look around first? See what interests you." Lucky Kara had come in at the right time. Some day Kaylee might be swamped with orders, but not today.

A slow sweep of her hand to one side directed Kara's gaze out over the various displays of pre-made items. "You might even find something already made." Probably not a shirt in the right style, but a belt or gloves or something. "Oh," right, important detail, "and I should mention our merchandise comes with 'special' extras. I'd recommend keeping an eye out not only for a design you like, but for a particular 'extra' you might like added to it. Never know... could come in handy."

Kaylee wouldn't come out and say it upfront, but maybe something to help with those wings? As an Enchanter that tried her own products plenty of times, wings weren't always a good thing. Like the way her customer had to step through the door. Not bad just not always convenient. Perhaps a necklace? Kaylee's eyes had already taken in Kara's full body and began imagining different outfits and accessories on her. Hopefully they would chat and she'd learn even more about Kara; it'd help find the perfect outfit.

Kara blinked a little at the... well somewhat excitable sales pitch. The lady was NOT a passive retailer, that was for sure. And as shy as non-combat Kara tended to be, she wasn't so sure how to deal with situations like this. She'd always more or less preferred to be unnoticed until she made it to the cash register when she was shopping, in point of fact... but that really didn't seem likely at this point. Actually it was almost never likely for her - she was quite a lot too noticeable for that. When she'd been five nothing, she could have hidden behind just about anything.

It was a little odd, seeing as it had been seven years since Resonance, that things like that still bothered her. But she'd grown up thinking like that, so... Well it was pretty likely to stick. Some things were really hard to unlearn.

[kara]Well that all sounds... very good. I'm Kara, by the way.[/kara] she smiled a little, extending a hand, then looked around the shop. Odin - she wasn't even exactly sure where to start. She started to wander a bit, looking at all the racks. There were a lot of empty ones, but then she'd heard the place only recently opened, so that made sense. Now what was she to do about figuring out what to wear... [kara]I actually recently had... kind of a disaster at home. Most of my clothes were lost, and it's hard to find anything in my size, so. Kind of looking for a new wardrobe, and I thought you might be able to help me with that?[/kara]

She left it fairly open ended at that point, though there was a curiosity she had a hard time shaking, while she thought of it. [kara]What exactly do you mean by extras, anyway?[/kara] she asked then.

Guest Kaylee Cheshire

"Kara." Kaylee smiled and took the much larger woman's hand. As they'd gotten physically closer the size disparity became painfully obvious. Not that it registered on the shorter one's features. Almost a foot and a half difference... definitely was going to need the raised platform. Good thing she had an eye for measurements though, they wouldn't need to go through that awkward exchange. "Nice to meet you."

Kaylee was silent as Kara explained her 'problem.' A disaster at home? That didn't sound good. Though needing an entire wardrobe sounded very good. Not that she was glad Kara lost everything, but if it meant making and selling lots of stuff that would be awesome. "I am so sorry to hear that," the Mage replied softly between questions. Maybe she'd get around to asking, but hopefully Kara had everything else she needed... like somewhere to stay.

"Oh," a few giggles, "the 'Exotic' in 'Exotic Outfits.' I specialize in adding 'perks' to whatever I sell. I can even alter existing items, if in the future you need something tailored. No one else can offer what I can! Certainly not safely." Some places might get their hands on some magical trinket, but they wouldn't have the wards in place to protect them from someone 'playing around.' Most of the artifacts people found usually got sold in private auctions though, so wasn't a big deal.

"You know, they're all sorts of things. Height changing, gender changing, invisibility, enhanced libido, super speed, extra strength, x-ray vision... it's really endless. I don't have pre-made things for all of it, but everything here I've made and every custom order is fulfilled by yours truly," Kaylee proclaimed with another smile and with a bit of a puffer up chest. Nothing wrong with taking pride in her work, right? Well one of those Mage groups might come complaining or something, but she wasn't afraid of them. Mostly because she knew practically nothing about them nor cared to.

She tilted her head a bit to the side. "I know what you're thinking. You're probably thinking that isn't what you came in here for, right? That's alright. Think about it while you're looking around and we're talking. I bet there are certain things that would help a strong woman like yourself out there. The world's gotten better, but it's not like it was Before, right? All sorts of weird things going on out there. Maybe you don't need a shirt that can stop a bullet today, but that doesn't mean it will never come in handy."

[kara]Nice to meet you, too.[/kara] she managed, smiling. It probably didn't actually help that the proprietor was pretty. Kara could be... easily flustered. Though she was a lot older than this one, and she had to kick herself a few times mentally, but that got finished quickly enough. Focus.

[kara]Perks... kind of sounds like a video game term.[/kara] she said then, once more a bit curious. But how else was she to think about it? That did seem to be the gist of what Kaylee was getting at. Magic stuff? Enchantments? Maybe kind of like what Alistair had been talking about doing with his coat, way back in the day. Something about it being an idea he'd gotten from a book.

[kara]That's an awful lot of stuff.[/kara] she said, blinking at the list of perks the redhead rattled off. Some of which actually sounded more than a little dangerous, now that she thought about it. And she wasn't really certain how safe that was, but... Well she wasn't the expert on those things. There was one comment though that brought a smile. [kara]Actually for that I usually just wear armor.[/kara] she pointed out, turning to wander the aisles a bit.

[kara]I really am not... This is not my strong suit. Maybe you could help me pick out some things?[/kara] she asked, looking back over to Kaylee and lifting a brow, somewhat hopeful. She'd always had SOMEONE helping - usually Mikaela, but since she was back in New York and Kara was all the way in Los Angeles... well, it seemed like this Kaylee was some sort of expert, at the very least. The girl did seem proud of what she'd done.

[kara]Maybe there are a few things you think I should try?[/kara]

Guest Kaylee Cheshire

A quick blink. Armor? Kaylee looked after the woman for a moment without moving. Her devilish tail swishing to and fro. Was Kara some sort of fighter? Odd she wouldn't seem more excited about the enchantments then. Wouldn't those be useful in a fight? Not a fighter for sport or hire then. Crusader? But wouldn't even a Crusader find an advantage useful on the field? Maybe Kara was just really good at curbing her enthusiasm...

"Oh, of course," Kaylee cried before she quickly slid in closer. Not too close, but not standing across the store either. "I love helping people find just what they're looking for. The possibilities really are endless. Don't feel like you have to buy everything right away either." Not that Kara was drooling over all those possibilities so she probably wasn't paralyzed by choice right now. Still, Kaylee said it anyway.

A quick look about, the younger woman hopped over to retrieve a diamond-set circlet. "Why don't you try this on, first? I think it'll help put everything else together. I call it the Circlet of Choice." Practically everything got a name. Why not? That was part of the fun. Any Enchanter could make a Cloak of Poison Immunity, but only she had the Cloak of Purity! Wait, no, she'd need another name. People might think that had something to do with sex...like how some people thought taking it in the ass preserved their virginity. Kinda, in a way, but not really.

But the Circlet! Right, this beauty should help Kara with picking out some clothes. After all she seemed a bit flustered at the thought. Not something she went out of her way to do often; mostly a pain because of her height, right? Well Kaylee could help the time pass without trouble. Little circlet would help alleviate the anxiety and get with the picking.

Was it underhanded? Well seeing how that thought never even entered Kaylee's thoughts the answer was no. Kara came here to buy stuff. Kaylee could sell stuff. All they had to do was figure out what and then Kara could decide to actually pay for it -- and the circlet wouldn't influence that choice because it wasn't for all choices. Magic effects were very particular.

"So, armor, huh?" Kaylee looked around before she plucked a shirt, pants, boots, and gloves from various parts of the store. Within seconds she returned to Kara's side with a smile. "Why don't we go into one of the changing rooms and try these on? Just because you're a Knight doesn't mean you can't look good while kicking ass, right?"

Boots of sure footing, gloves of an iron giant, pants of the athlete, and shirt of a guardian. A little heightened endurance and 'armor' without the giant plates of steel or whatever.

"But it's not all about being functional. You don't kick butt all the time. Girls have got to have fun," Kaylee cried after getting Kara into the clothes. The first outfit was the control group -- the 'oh that is nice' test. Now they fell over the edge into the rabbit hole of a Sidhe's Apprentice.

The red-haired youth vanished and returned to the room soon enough with a few more things to try on. "Shinobi Heels. They'll keep your steps quiet, but they're really helpful on the dance floor too. And Cinderella's Dress -- because let's face it people weren't staring at her feet the whole night. Limber Lace! To really impress on the floor and, maybe, later? Oh," she didn't dwell on 'later,' "and the Neko Necklace... because everyone can be a Belle, but not everyone can be absolutely adorable as a Belle."

[kara]Okay, okay.[/kara] Kara agreed, walking along with Kaylee for a time until they got to the other items - and the circlet. She blinked at that a little, curious, though she took the item and very carefully set it on her head. It was a little small, but then again pretty much everything was. Yet somehow... none of that was bothering her anymore. She let Kaylee lead her back to the dressing rooms, stepping in and looking around at the place. For a dressing room... the place was almost cavernous. She was still marveling at that, and her own bizarre tranquility about the whole situation, when Kaylee came back with a bunch of clothes.

She put them on without complaint (again, for some reason - she was still trying to figure that out). None of them made her feel particularly different - probably because she was already superhumanly fast and strong, actually. So there was little those enchantments could do to her that hadn't already been done - not, she supposed, that Kaylee would have any way of knowing that just yet.

Kara opened her mouth to say something about the clothes - though she wasn't quite sure what to say because Kaylee swept in with another batch before she even had a chance to start. Pretty soon she had been given some heels (though she gave up on them, they weren't nearly large enough for her), and she was pulling on a dress and a few other things. The blue dress was small - it was tight around the midsection, and the skirt of it didn't make it halfway to her knees, somewhat unsurprisingly.

It was the necklace that threw her though. When, still in the half-trance the circlet provided, she put the necklace on, something felt strange immediately. Her ears moved up to the top of her head and grew into oversized cat ears, snowy white to match her wings apparently, while a matching tail shot out from under her dress. [kara]Ack![/kara] she said, reaching up to cover the ears, at which point she realized they weren't fake at all...

[kara]Your clothes do this to people?[/kara] she asked finally, startled - until she caught sight of the tail, and she reached around to try and catch it. It seemed to have a mind of its own though, she was having a hard time with that... [kara]I like the dress but I think it is a little small...[/kara]

Guest Kaylee Cheshire

"Hm?" Kaylee's eyes were wide and looked up at Kara as she asked about the effects on people her clothes had. "All the time. Isn't it amazing? Like I said, there's no limit what we can do with the right clothes. Well," she giggled, "I guess there is a limit. I mean there are only so many things you can wear so it's not like someone can get every power conceivable and become a demi-god or something." Although that status was theoretically possible. Kaylee felt she was probably a good ways off of making something that elaborate without, well, 'hiccups.'

When Kara went for the tail, Kaylee giggled. She turned on the spot and wiggled her own tail for Kara to see. "You get use to it. Some tails can be used to pick things up or stuff too. I don't think a cat's is made for that though; mostly meant for balance. Or being absolutely adorable." Another fit of giggles followed.

But then there was an astute observation that caused Kaylee's expression to go blank for a moment. "Oh, it is. I don't have much pre-made..." her thought trailed off as her bright eyes slid up and to the side. "Hold on." Without delay she vanished back into the shop again.

A minute later the devilishly cute proprietor returned with another necklace in hand. "Why not try this one instead? You'll lose the cute kitty tail, but it'll help try out a few more outfits." By making her tall, if pretty, customer a tad shorter.

"And here's something comfortable," Kaylee held up a pair of cotton underwear for Kara to try on that'd help ease tension from the Amazon's shoulders. She was pretty, but there was definitely the strength of a warrior pouring out of every inch of Kara's body. Might be nice to actually relax every once a while and these comfy things would do the trick. Not like someone that was drunk, of course. Just probably a level of relaxation Kara didn't get often.

"Anything interest you so far?" They're only just begun, but Kaylee wanted to make sure they weren't going down the wrong road already. "Colors? Shapes? Styles? I'm here to please you, Kara. Whatever I can do to fill your wardrobe with only the best."

• 2 weeks later...

The whole situation was... confusing. Kara shook her head just a little bit at the conversation abotu the tails. That was something she was really just going to have to take the lady's word for. She didn't really have much experience in that regard - she had wings, not a tail. She had to use her legs to compensate for that, most of the time. And she wasn't just someone winged - she had a touch of the Valkyrie's magic to make up for it, after all.

She was trying to go with the flow on matters - not really her strong suit, if she was being honest. It took a concerted effort for her the majority of the time. And the Valkyrie was more about smashing her way through a situation than trying to roll with it, for fairly obvious reasons. She watched the tailor leave for a moment, then she swapped out the necklaces and...

She was dizzy for a few seconds, then looked over at Kaylee. [kara]Wait, when did you get so much - Eek![/kara] She looked down at herself - the clothes suddenly fit much better, but she was herself barely five and a half feet tall - which was quite a switch from her usual these days. Of course, before Resonance she had been even shorter... [kara]I was actually shorter than this before.[/kara] she admitted, a little sheepish as she adjusted. The underwear she took behind the divider to try, and when she came back out...

[kara]They are comfortable...[/kara] She looked almost ready to fall asleep, but then something happened. Her hazel eyes turned blue, and there was a faint hissing... or maybe sizzling sound as the magic in the clothes began to react with what was pouring off her. In that moment, her entire demeanor changed, and she looked sharply at Kaylee. [kara]Are you trying to relax me to lure me into a trap!? ANSWER me, shopkeeper![/kara] Her voice was very different as well - sonorous, slightly deeper, commanding - and with a definite edge of threat to it. Her hands clenched, looking for a weapon she hadn't brought, but she wouldn't need one. She could tear a shop apart with her bare hands if she needed to.

Guest Kaylee Cheshire

Kaylee grinned and then broke into a short fit of giggles. Kara seemed to be a bit confused by a change in height. Not that Tall Kara hadn't been pretty, but Shorter Kara was pretty and could try on more outfits. Why imagine what wearing the stuff was like when you could wear it -- ground-breaking, right?

"Really? You know I think that necklace or something like it could be really useful for you," Kaylee called out as the other woman tried on the other item. The Valkyrie should be able to see how the little 'extra' of height reduction could play well in her life. Wasn't like Kara had to wear it all the time... it wasn't a magic pill you had to refill your subscription on.

Well, alright, eventually the item would need to be re-enchanted again. These were all quality products, but they weren't entirely 'permanent.' Like someone in a hundred years wouldn't stumble across "Kaylee's Box of Cool Things" and let loose an army of tiny, but cute sprites that turn everyone's hair pink or something. The box would lose its charm a lot sooner than that.

Although, she could spend a lot more time making such a box so it held on to the charm. Not something she did on the items for sale. Too dangerous. Cosplayer comes in gets a cool cloak, and then criminal steals it... so not what she wanted to happen. Best the items needed a boost now and then to make sure they weren't being used to rule the world or something.

Probably just meant someone would try to kidnap and enslave her at some point. That was cool. It'd be like a real life fairy tale or something! Kaylee had some personal affects that'd play well into that. Oh, but probably best not to beg people to kidnap her. Might get awkward. Also, her Master wouldn't approve.

"Wow," Kaylee breathed when Kara returned. 'Relaxed' was an understatement. Did the tall woman really never relax or something and she was like making up for a lifetime of being too stiff?

"What's--?" The tailor's had rolled a bit to the side at the sound. Wasn't magic of her making anyway. Hissing? Weren't any snakes. No forked tongues. Just-- eek!

The devilishly tailed one jumped back a bit at Kara's sharp tone. "Hey there's no need to get rude," Kaylee cried with wide, glowing green eyes. "And I should point out getting you to wear cotton panties is the worst trap ever. Plus I just opened so if you could not destroy the shop I would really appreciate it, pretty, kind, tall Kara." Okay, did Kara have some sort of split personality or something? Possessed by a demon? Magical allergy? Wait, she wasn't allergic to relaxing was she?

• 1 month later...

The problem wasn't really what Kaylee imagined it to be, unfortunately - but that didn't exactly mean that there WASN'T some kind of problem, which, of course, there was. But then again, the actual issue was about to end - the magic in her fighting the magic in the clothes finally scorched through, and the scraps of cotton drifted to the ground while the now rather shorter woman blushed fiercely.

[kara]I am so sorry, it's... there's a spirit in me, part of the whole valkyrie thing I have going on, and she... she... she is very paranoid about anything that touches the mind, so I think that was the problem. I'm sorry I burned them up, I'll pay for then for sure but I...[/kara] She wrung her hands a little bit, looking around a bit nervously.

[kara]I think I will be needing some more underwear...[/kara] she finally said, her voice rather small. That did, after all, seem to be something of an understatement, to put it one way.

[kara]It's a spirit of battle really, which is why she is so paranoid. I think there were times before that people tried to use magic to bind her, and things like that, so that's part of why she has such a problem with it, maybe...? She doesn't tell me much. But she does... overreact sometimes. Not that she's that dangerous if you don't attack first, promise. Usually she doesn't yell at people like that, either. I'm not sure why she felt like she had to this time.[/kara]

• 3 weeks later...
    Guest Kaylee Cheshire

Kaylee stared wide-eyed at the woman as she explained about the whole Badass Valkyrie being sensitive when it came to Mind Powers. So, guess the whole vixen thing Kara had going on wasn't, well, entirely blended? Ways he talked it sounded kind of distinct. Or maybe it was just instinctual.

In any case, those bright green eyes dropped at Kara's offer and observation. Oh, yeah, they were kind of missing now weren't they? With a blink her eyes darted to the door. No one standing there gawking... Good~. Another blink and they turned back to Kara, eye-level this time. "Don't worry about the panties. I mean, yeah, I don't want customers burning all my work up, but crazy things happen. Besides, there are more exciting ways to pay me back other than money." Wasn't like she was desperate for cash. Though her Master might be more impressed if she made some money; not as impressed as all the mischief she'd spread around though.

Kara continued to explain soon enough and made it clear the Valkyrie bit was 'distinct.' Sounded like she'd lived a completely independent life before the, uh, mix up? And they talk. That was actually pretty cool. Except something told Kaylee that the Valkyrie really didn't talk so much as command and look for trouble. Maybe mead?

"Maybe because I'm just that cute," Kaylee burst out with a shrug and a smile. "So, uh, what kind of panties can I get you? 'Relaxation' doesn't seem your style... though I really think we should go grab a drink or something and help your Valkyrie girl get comfortable. Let's see..."

After she darted away, the proprietor of the Little Shop of Giggles returned with a matching red lace bra and panty. "Try these on. Don't worry, they won't make you horny. Unless you like lace. They might give you a little more energy. If Valkyrie doesn't like warm and fuzzy, maybe feeling like you can take whatever's thrown at you instead? You know, like Silk Stockings of Endless Legs, or the Corset of Domination. There's also the Hat of Reflection and Belt of Endurance." If Kara hadn't noticed Kaylee was all too eager to play with the enchanted items to bring a little zest to Kara's life. Later the sprite would remember the 'mundane' articles of clothing she really wanted, but in the moment it was all about what interesting things they could try on. Kaylee could go on for hours. She liked hanging out with the Valkyrie even if she did have a sharp tongued smiting side.

• 1 month later...

Kara tilted her head at that, wondering what she meant... waitaminute. Did she? Kara coughed lightly, looking around the room - she was still disoriented, being back around her original size. Hell, it had been seven years since she was last under seven feet tall, after all. [kara]Well that's good... I'm still sorry for the almost fire. I don't always react that way to magic things.[/kara]

She considered all this for a few moments, frowning as she managed to get herself somewhat under control again. As bird-brained as she could sometimes seem (when she wasn't in full Valkyrie mode), she had been an engineer before Resonance, after all. The problem was, between being a Valkyrie and all the other problems in her life, she didn't have so much time for the intellectual pursuits of her post-Resonance life.

[kara]Drinking is... tricky.[/kara] she pointed out then, flushing slightly. Despite her size (well her usual size) she was a tremendous lightweight, which, for a Swedish girl who was inhabited by the spirit of a Norse demigod, was sort of embarrassing. For some reason, that was the one thing that she really hadn't gotten any bonus to when she became a superhuman. [kara]Well, I... Maybe hold off on the lace stuff and whatnot for now?[/kara] she added, looking more than a little awkward about it. She was a little nervous now about what all that stuff was going to do - or how she was going to react to it, anyway.

[kara]Endless legs? That sounds... impractical. You have a ceiling and... there's no air in space.[/kara] she pointed out, lifting a brow. It had to just be a figure of speech, but STILL.

[kara]Endurance isn't really an issue of mine. What's the hat for? Do you have more stuff like that necklace from before?[/kara]

Archived