JAN 1, 2019 - SORRY WE WERE CLOSED FOR 2 MONTHS - SOME BAD CODE AND THEN HECTIC HOLIDAY LIFE HAPPENED. WE ARE THRILLED TO FLICK THE LIGHTS BACK ON AND COLLABORATE AGAIN! LOOK FOR SOME ADDITIONAL CHANGES/UPDATES COMING TO THE SITE SOON!! ~ZEPH

Maya Rowen

Maya Rowen

Hi there all. =) I hung around for a bit a few years ago before RL stuff got in the way, but I was looking for a board to join and rediscovered this place. (I'm Haine in the Box)

I decided to remake one of my old characters concepts who used to work as inspector for the Order and decided to put a what if and make them a criminal instead.

Haven't totally decided on her backstory yet, but she was trapped in New York during the original Resonance and ended up stealing to survive. She got good at it and got a little cocky and stole from someone she shouldn't have and they beat the hell out of her and ruined her arm. About a year and half later she got telekinesis during the second resonance. Now she hides the fact she's a magus and uses her abilities to steal. 

Suggestions/plot ideas are welcome.

Hi Maya,

Stealing huh?  Oh, you are going to be in big trouble.  

I sort feel lucky since I don't have anything worth stealing.  So I guess I am pretty lucky and not really in any danger from you.

So, who knows, maybe you just want a simple encounter and a simple thread to start off with.  Ideas could be as simple as an accidental encounter in the park on a Sunday.  Who knows what secrets might accidentally slip out when two strangers meet and either instantly like each other or instantly hate each other.   My guess is we might sort of like each other.  

Lee Yen 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

LISTED AT

• RPG-D

• Distant Fantasies RPG Directory and Resource

• tumblr_inline_n7nmp6HjIl1rfoxx3.png
  • Our Affiliates

affiliatebannermain.gif BTM_aff.jpg The Lost Nation  
    www.AbaddonCity.com 18+ pernaff.png 2i7yB.jpg  
    Roleplay Evolution Sufficient Unto the Day button.png 

ABOUT US

MODERN FANTASY COLLABORATIVE WRITING RP CATERING TO OLDER PLAYERS (25+) WITH A SLOWER, MORE RELAXED PACE. IN 2010, THE WORLD DRASTICALLY & PERMANENTLY CHANGED BY WHAT BECAME KNOWN AS THE MULTIVERSE RESONANCE EVENT. IN A SINGLE BREATH, OUR WORLD CROSSED WITH AN UNKNOWN NUMBER OF ALTERNATE UNIVERSES, BLEEDING INTO EACH OTHER. EARTH WAS SUDDENLY A REALM OF MAGIC AND MONSTERS. THE STORY IS CENTERED IN NEW YORK CITY BUT EXTENDS ACROSS THE WORLD. IT BLENDS A VARIETY OF GENRES; A MOSAIC OF OVERLAPPING REALMS INCLUDING ELVES, LYCANTHROPES, ALTERED HUMANS AND,OF COURSE, MAGIC.  

Our Button Code

gallery_1151_21_31428.gif