Sonata Cross

Sonata (sunny) Cross

Ladies and Gents I give you Sunny.  She's a bubbly, happy go lucky annoyance with a powerful set of abilities.  Terrakinesis.  Or she can create, shape and manipulate earth and "Earthen" elements including most solid objects, specifically all minerals and mineral compositions regardless of their state (mountain, boulder, sand or dust), dirt, soil, etc.

Now what i need help with is Executing such power in a small frame.  With the twist that her emotions can set off a chain of events that aren't good for anyone.  Say she gets extremely upset, bad things start happening and her abilities go out of control.  She doesn't really have a lot of control over them as it is, which is why in the future I hope she'll join a group that'll help her get a grip on them. 

So shoot me some ideas peeps, cause I hit a wall.

I'd actually play on the idea that she doesn't ultimately know how to control her powers; talk about actual events that have transpired up to this point to illustrate high and low ranges of power. 

As for how those powers ultimately get executed, there's not necessarily a need to figure that out before you apply, so long as you end up actually discovering it through threads--tossing her into situations where the powers need to be used in specific ways so it's a sort of life/death sitch.

General practice, AFAIK is to have concentration be the key factor, so maybe it's something about meditation that plays into her gaining control over her abilities? Could go the hulk route too. "That's my secret. I'm always insert emotion here."

I dunno though. Just spitballing here.

"So shoot me . . . cause I hit a wall."  Well, I am not sure I can shoot you as a upstanding, law-abiding citizen.  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.