Zeph

Want to help??

large.59ad8b48b3847_helpbanner.png.5c1b6

Do you have some free time?

Are you interested in helping spit and polish Resonance?

Just willing to help out your overworked admin?

If yes to any of these then GREAT!

Below are some things that I could use assistance with.

If you are interested just post under here the item you will work on so others don't double up.

If you need more clarifications then just PM me and I will be happy to explain.

Thanks Everyone! Helping on these will free me up to work on the upcoming site events!!

1. Play By Clean Up - have had some help with this before but think we are out of whack again. This would be taking the time to go through all the Characters and check their PB on the Face Claim page. Are they all on there? Are there old ones on there that we missed deleting? Then also need you to go through the CoStars page to check they are all on there and each faction section because their costars are listed with the factions. If you can give me each time the character name and play by that needs to be added, or deleted and in the case of Costars give me also the link to the Costar page that would be awesome!
  2. Dead Forums - Not all of these will be deleted but we would like to go through and streamline the forums some more. So this would be going through ALL the forum pages and look if there are no posts ever in certain ones. So for example you need to click on New York, then Around the City, then look at all those forums to see if any have no posts. If you find no posts please don't just give me that forum name because then I have to go find it, give it to me as NY/Around the City/Central Park. That way I can easily find it to see if its one slated for a future story or one we can ditch!
  3. Checking Locations Against Forums - similar to the dead forums, I am looking to see if any of the places we have listed in our locations section are not represented in the forums OR if we have forums that do not have a matching locations page.
  4. One for a Newer Player - Rules and Guidelines Check - writers that have been here a while take for granted that everything is clear and easy for a new player to understand. Would love one of the newer players now that they are writing to go back now and look at the Rules and Creating a Character pages and let me know what worked well and what was confusing or if more or less information is needed.
  5. Similar to rules check - Cliffnotes Check - would also like to know if the Site Cliffnotes are helpful, missing things, confusing at all, etc.

I will have several more that I will add but these were the first ones I could use some help on!!