Heyo! 

Back after a roughly 2-year hiatus! 

I now have two characters: 

Abernathy Wynn - a detective who specializes with violent crimes and is now getting involved with special cases. She currently works in the Central Park precinct, and has a younger sister who is also a lycanthrope. She is your goody-two shoes. Doesn’t discriminate, and believes in doing better for the present world. 

Angelina Vitale - a former professional kickboxer and personal trainer, she now frequents Bakkhos nightclub as a “hidden” bouncer - meaning she blends in effortlessly with the crowd, ready to subdue any problems at a moment’s notice. She is a little less goody two shows than my detective, not so much a bleeding heart. She is, after all, a part of the biggest crime syndicate in the world. 

These two are open to various

Plots - establishing any sort of history is welcomed. It would be great for Abby to meet diverse groups, being that she is only human. As for Angelina, of course writing with other Bakkhos members are much needed! 

Tom could have easily encountered either character in one form or another. I'd be up for some history building posts, certainly.

Haha, I love the idea of Abby somehow getting involved - in some way, in some form with Bakkhos. Not that she would ever become a criminal herself. She could be wonderfully aloof to certain things, and even blindsided by there being some good in people. I don't think she would assume right away that Thomas is associated, but it's sort of like a "I'm not asking, nor am I looking away." I think this could be interesting to mix these two up. I'm pretty sure there's a history of violent crime somewhere with Bakkhos.... hahaha. 

As for Angelina, yes! It's a given to play with their dynamic! I am still feeling her out, so any opportunity would make that great. I don't have a concrete idea on what trouble we can cook up, but we can definitely go with the flow :3